Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
CyclePoint is committed to providing recycling solutions in a manner that is sustainable, protective of the environment, employee health and safety, our clients and the communities we serve. As such, CyclePoint is committed to:
- Creating quality, sustainable jobs for people with disabilities.
- Prevention of injuries and protection of the health of all individuals involved in our operations.
- Stewardship of the environment in the communities where we operate.
- Compliance with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business.
- Continuous improvement through setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- Management of used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Management of Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
CyclePoint is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our organization, as well as, to our customers, our vendors and to the communities we serve.
2.0.1-P Quality, Environmental Health and Safety Policy - 1.0
Effective Date: 4-15-15